Office: 10th Floor, Building C12
Address: 18 Vien, Duc Thang, Bac Tu Liem, 100000 Hanoi, Viet Nam
Phone number: 84 (24) 3838 7568
FGLA research activities and interests are focused on land surveying, cartography and mapping, engineering surveying, geodesy, mine surveying, photogrammetry and remote sensing, and spatial data analysis and geographical information system.
The faculty members have been involved in many of the cooperative projects with a number of international institutions such as Moscow State University of Cartography and Geodesy (Russia), AGH University (Poland), University of Galve (Sweden), Yonsei University (South Korea), etc.
To support its research activities, FGLA has 7 modern laboratories with dozen of advanced surveying facilities such as UAV-Trimble ZX5; FARO Laser 3D scanner Focus 3D X130; Total Stations Trimble M1, Sokia CX-55/SG, Leica TS06plus-5’’.
Research priorities of departments can be found via each department information, linkages provided by units.
- Laboratory of Mine Surveying
- Laboratory of Digital Photogrammetry
- Laboratory of Geodesy
- Laboratory of High-Tech Geodetic
- Laboratory of Cadastral Technology
- Laboratory of Mapping Technology
- Laboratory of Digital Topographic Mapping
- Laboratory of Geospatial Data Processing
- Moscow State University of Geodesy and Cartography - MIIGAiK, Russia
- Wuhan University, China
- AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Osaka City University, Japan
- National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Southampton University, UK
- National Natural Resources and Environment Company
- Survey and Aerial Mapping (SAMCOM)
- Viet Nam Institute of Geodesy and Cartography
- Institute of Geography - Viet Nam Academy of Science and Technology
- Space Technology Institute - Viet Nam Academy of Science and Technology
- Map Department - General Staff Department
- Geodesy, Cartography and Geographic Information Department - Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
- National Remote Sensing Department
- Viet Nam Natural Resources, Environment and Cartography Publishing House
- Agricultural Design and Planning Institute
- University of Sciences - Viet Nam National University
- Hanoi University of Natural Resources and Environment
- Viet Nam Institute for Building Science and Technology
- Hanoi Institute of Construction Science and Technology
- Power Engineering Consulting Joint Stock Companies
- Maintaining and developing cooperation with existing tradditional partners, seeking new cooperation partners in researching and training
- Looking for new reseach orientation and promoting academic writing and publication with abroad partners through bilateral cooperations and international research fundings
- Developing short-term training programs, high-quality programs, organizing international scientific conferences, etc. in collaboration with experts from global universities and research institutes.