Below is specific information regarding the job opening:
- Master's degree or higher in a field related to geospatial technology, remote sensing, or artificial intelligence.
- Experience in research and the practical application of knowledge in projects related to remote sensing and geospatial technology.
- Preference will be given to candidates with teaching and student guidance experience.
- Not currently employed as a faculty member at the Hanoi University of Mining and Geology or members CADEO Project
Primary Responsibilities: Review and provide critical feedback on the training program, including four courses under the CADEO project (The evaluation report will be in both English and Vietnamese):
- Earth Observation.
- Geospatial Intelligence.
- Geospatial Web-Application.
- Digital Twins Earth.
Compensation: 1500 EURO
- Application materials should include a personal curriculum vitae and documents demonstrating relevant experience, qualifications, and completed projects.
- Please submit your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your interest in this position and are ready to assist you with the application and interview process. The application deadline is October 28, 2023.
Thank you for your interest in the Hanoi University of Mining and Geology. We look forward to the possibility of collaborating with you.